Thursday, April 5, 2012

Self-Publishing Success Stories: Susan Denning

This author achieves success from her novel "Far Away Home."  According to No Limit Press, Far Away Home
is a bestselling ebook on Amazon Kindle and ranked #1 in western romance, #2 in ebook historicals and  #3 in historicals for 6 weeks. The ebook was an Indiereader Self-Published Bestseller for 8 weeks and a "Staff Pick" on Ebookfriendly. 
The benefit of high ranking on the Kindle Store is that it sold pretty well (~60,000 copies).  The author generously shared her sales number with other writers on the Kindleboards Writers' Cafe.

I peddled my paperback for two years and sold 400 copies. In June 2011, I thought I'd give ebooks a try. To date, I've sold over almost 60,000 Kindle copies. It's been an amazing experience. I am so inspired to see Barbara Freethy, Darci Chan and Catherine Bybee on the NY Times Best Seller list, that I am writing a sequel. 


Highlighting the author's book:





Back to Main Page
Link to Top 100 Books Ranking (by genre) as rated by Readers


No comments:

Post a Comment