Sunday, April 1, 2012

Self-Publishing Success Stories: Melissa Foster

Excerpt from "Placing Value on Free Marketing"
Something came across my email this morning that left me worried. There is a group charging $100 - $250 for you to put a book on an event for free ebooks.
. . . .

As you know, I rarely keep opinions to myself, but when I see people taken advantage of, I have to step up and speak up. Remember, this is only my opinion, take it for what it's worth. I've sold over 150,000 copies of my books in the last 9 months, I think I know a little about marketing and what it's worth.

Read the rest of this very informative post at:
 http://melissafoster.com/content/placing-value-free-marketing


Highlighting some of the author's books:



Back to Main Page
Link to Top 100 Books Ranking (by genre) as rated by Readers


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for mentioning me on your list. I'm truly honored.

    ReplyDelete