Monday, March 26, 2012

Self-Publishing Success Stories: Amber Scott

Excerpt from Amazon Press Release:
Amber Scott is a romance writer and earned $7,650 from the KDP Select fund in December. “Enrolling in KDP Select utterly transformed my career,” said Scott. “I've experienced not only a surge in royalties but a surge in readership thanks to the increased exposure. I love the chance to earn new readers through the innovation of the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library. What an exciting time to be an author!”

Link to the whole press release at Amazon Media Room

She was one of the top 10 Kindle Select authors for December.  Authors that sell well usually get high borrowing rate as well.  December's borrowing rate was $1.70.  $7,650 / $1.70 = 4,500 books borrowed for that month.


Highlighting some of the author's books:




Back to Main Page
Link to Top 100 Books Ranking (by genre) as rated by Readers



1 comment:

  1. Amber, I sometimes see your books pop up when I key in my pen name, Amber Creek. Love, love, love your covers. Continued success! Cassandra Black

    ReplyDelete