Monday, March 26, 2012

Self-Publishing Success Stories: Nicole Williams

Excerpt from her Dec 20, 2011 blog post "A Long Overdue Update"

As I near the 100,000 mark for total books sold, I find myself overwhelmed. In the best kind of way. When I published Eternal Eden back in March, I really didn't know what to expect, but as I look back on 2011, I realize that I hadn't even dare to hope I'd end the year with nearly 100,000 books sold in the Eden trilogy. It's mind boggling and humbling and a hundred other things too, but what I find myself most is thankful. Thankful to all the readers and fans who have taken a chance on my books, spread the word, left reviews, sent emails, and been all-around encouraging and supportive! I'm even thankful to the critics and the one star reviewers for leaving constructive criticism and pushing me to be a better writer. I heart you all!!!

You can read the post in full here:
http://nicoleawilliams.blogspot.com/2011/12/long-overdue-update.html



Highlighting some of the author's books:




Eternal Eden is highly rated by Readers in the YA Paranormal Romance Top 100 Books Ranking
Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy #1) by Nicole Williams - 8.59 with ~1900 Votes





Back to Main Page
Link to Top 100 Books Ranking (by genre) as rated by Readers

No comments:

Post a Comment