Monday, March 26, 2012

Self-Publishing Success Stories: L.J. Sellers

Excerpt of "Joining the Indie E-Book Revolution by L.J. Sellers"

I spent 20 years looking for a publisher, and by time I found one, the industry had changed so much, I soon realized I no longer needed one.

. . . . .

At this point, I have six e-books on the market, with all the royalties coming to me. The Sex Club consistently ranks in one of the top three spots on Kindle’s police procedural list, and the three other Jackson books are almost always in the top 20 or 25 on the same list. I’m selling on the UK Kindle as well, and in January, I sold more than 12,000 copies in the combined markets.

Read the whole article here: http://www.spinetinglermag.com/2011/02/18/joining-the-indie-e-book-revolution-by-l-j-sellers/


Highlighting some of the author's books:





Back to Main Page
Link to Top 100 Books Ranking (by genre) as rated by Readers


No comments:

Post a Comment