Friday, March 30, 2012

Self-Publishing Success Stories: Liliana Hart

Excerpt from Morgen Bailey Blog "Interview no.97 with erotic romance, romantic mystery / suspense, urban fantasy author Liliana Hart"

Takeaway for other writers:
Liliana: I do all my marketing for myself. I’m a huge Twitter addict
. . . .  
Liliana: …and I’m active on Facebook and the Kindleboards. I think any author has to take charge of their marketing and book promotion. The book industry is too saturated to just sit by and watch the sales roll in. Word of mouth from fans is an author’s best friend.


The author generously shared her sales number with others on the Kindleboards's Writers Cafe.

March-June has been absolutely incredible for me in terms of sales. I had a release the end of February that helped jump start that and another at the beginning of this week, so sales have tripled. I've also just passed my one-year anniversary as a self-published author. My total sales for one year have now exceed 300,000 books. 



A real-time snapshot of some her books ranking on Amazon:

Whiskey Rebellion #369 Paid in Kindle Store
Dane (Erotic Romance)  #1,842 Paid in Kindle Store
All About Eve (A Romantic Comedy) #2,364 Paid in Kindle Store
Catch Me if You Can (Romantic Suspense) #5,555 Paid in Kindle Store


Highlighting some of the author's books:





Back to Main Page
Link to Top 100 Books Ranking (by genre) as rated by Readers


No comments:

Post a Comment