Saturday, March 24, 2012

Self-Publishing Success Stories: Terri Giuliano Long

Excerpt (January 26, 2012):
Last May, about a month after I began marketing my novel, In Leah’s Wake, a former agent told me I’d never sell 500 books. A rookie, I had no idea what to expect. When I published my novel, I’d dreamed of selling around 3,000 – 5,000 books, hoping those healthy sales numbers might attract the attention of an agent or traditional publishing house for my next novel.

Now, seven months after my discouraging conversation with the agent, my book has been in the Amazon top 200 for over five months – and sold over 80,000 copies.

Read the rest of the commentary at http://www.novelpublicity.com/2012/01/thanks-to-you-how-book-bloggers-sparked-the-indie-publishing-revolution/

It's an insightful read on how bloggers can help "discovering, reviewing and promoting new books."



Highlighting of the author's book:  







Back to Main Page
Link to Top 100 Books Ranking (by genre) as rated by Readers




No comments:

Post a Comment