Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Self-Publishing Success Stories: Michael Wallace

Excerpt (important takeaway) from "A Conversation With James Scott Bell"
But yes on duplicating my success with the craft. I just kept writing and submitting and improving my writing. It was an unconventional path to success, but I rarely lost faith in myself. I would read other thrillers or suspense novels and know that I was a better writer than some of these people. When I read someone who was better than I was, however, I tried to study their work instead of growing discouraged.

Well said.  The best thing an author can do for themselves is improving their craft.  The cream always rises to the top.

The author generously shared his sales numbers (80,000) with the rest of the Kindle Boards on Feb 14, 2012.



Highlighting some of the author's books:





Back to Main Page
Link to Top 100 Books Ranking (by genre) as rated by Readers

No comments:

Post a Comment