Monday, March 26, 2012

Self-Publishing Success Stories: Tina Folsom

Excerpt (November 4, 2011):
HEA: How many e-books have you self-pubbed? And about how many have you sold?

Tina: Including my latest release, I've self-published eight full-length novels, three novellas and three short stories, so 14 titles in total. In the last 12 months, I've sold over 300,000 copies of my books, and that excludes any freebies. My novels generally cost around $4.99-$5.99, my novellas $2.99 and my short stories 99 cents. The majority of those 300,000 units sold is attributed to my novels, particularly my Scanguards Vampires series, which makes up more than 65% of all my sales. So, for me it hasn't been the cheap stuff that's been selling.

The link to the whole interview:
http://books.usatoday.com/happyeverafter/post/2011-11-04/interview-e-book-rock-star-tina-folsom-author-of-zanes-redemption/561641/1


Highlighting some of the author's books:





Back to Main Page
Link to Top 100 Books Ranking (by genre) as rated by Readers




No comments:

Post a Comment