Saturday, March 31, 2012

Self-Publishing Success Stories: Kathleen Brooks

From the author's blog post "Wow, What a Month!"

It’s been a little while since I posted, so let me first say “THANK YOU!” to all of my readers.  During February, I experimented with Bluegrass State of Mind as a free book. I was able to reach nearly 80,000 new readers during that month. And many of you went on to read Risky Shot and Dead Heat. I have been on the top ten of eBook charts for Romance on Apple, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble. I have even seen multiple books hit the #1 spot on those lists during February.
Basically, I feel like the luckiest writer in the world and I owe it all to you, the readers.
She also generously shared her sales number with other writers on the Kindle Boards Writers' Cafe (March 25, 2012).

I am happy to announce that I can join this ranking today with my Bluegrass Series: Bluegrass State of Mind, Risky Shot and Dead Heat. As of March 24, 2012, I have sold 50,015 paid books with 99% coming since the beginning of February of 2012.

 I looked at her current Amazon Kindle Ranking and this is the result.

Bluegrass State of Mind (currently a free book)
Bluegrass Undercover #257 Paid in Kindle Store
Risky Shot (Bluegrass Series) #198 Paid in Kindle Store
Dead Heat (Bluegrass Series) #216 Paid in Kindle Store


Highlighting some of the author's books:





Back to Main Page
Link to Top 100 Books Ranking (by genre) as rated by Readers


No comments:

Post a Comment